KingQuad 400 Auto
The new KingQuad 400 auto, like its predecessor, is built for simplicity and is now even easier to use with fuel injection providing smooth power delivery and a digital display giving clear readings at a glance.
The new multi-function display incorporates a speedometer, odometer, trip-meter, hour-meter, clock, fuelÂ gaugeÂ and everything else you might need out in the field.
As well as giving a great responsive feel, the fuel injection system provides improved cold starting and greater fuel efficiency to keep you going longer between fill-ups.
The 400 retains our advanced engine braking system, which gives greater control and reduces brake wear and the handy ‘in gear’ starting capability is included as standard.
The 376cc engine delivers plenty of power for most farm and estate work. Specially designed tyres, four-wheel drive and high/low range will get you through, over or round just about anything the local landscape can put in your way.
- 376cm3 4-stroke 4-valve engine built for powerful response and efficient performance.
- The powerplant is air-cooled with SACS, Suzuki’s well-proven, efficient air/oil-cooling system.
- Fully automatic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), with an advanced engine braking system that reduces free-wheeling to help control during steep descents.
- A gate-type shift lever allows simple and precise shifting from reverse through neutral, high and low ranges.
- Selectable 4WD. Easy switch into 2WD using a handlebar-mounted lever.
- Torque-sensing limited slip differential provides maximum traction and light steering effort when 4WD mode.
- Push-button electric starting, with a recoil starter backup.
- Independent front A-arm suspension. Swingarm rear suspension with unique dual shock absorbers delivering comfort benefits of fully independent suspension.
- New front brake calipers with enlarged 34mm piston diameter. Brake pad surface area is also enlarged to increase braking performance and durability.
- Sporty bodywork featuring sharply angled, high-clearance fenders.
- Front bumper with large-diameter steel tubing enhances the robust looks.
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy enough to withstand pounding of trail hazards yet slippery to help let obstacles slide below.
- Suzuki’s exclusive T-shaped seat, designed for all-day comfort and easier body-weight transition.
- Full floorboards with integrated, raised footpegs and ample drain holes.
- Large 16-liter fuel tank. Slim-shaped bodywork side covers around the fuel tank improve rider comfort.
- 25-inch Maxxis tires with aggressive dual-stage tread pattern for consistent traction in wet conditions and quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- Dual 35W headlights with high and low settings and a distinctive KINGQUAD shape.
- Durable front and rear cargo racks. 4-liter underseat storage space, protected from the elements. Standard trailer hitch.
- Sturdy winch mount. Wiring conduit for winch wires provided.
- Instrumentation includes analog speedometer, with odometer and tripmeter. Fuel gauge is mounted atop the fuel tank for easy viewing.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
|16.0litres (3.5 UK gallons)
|4-stroke, air cooled with SACS, SOHC
|82mm x 71.2mm
|Automatic variable ratio with reverse and selectable 2WD/4WD
|Independent, double wishbone, oil-damped. Spring preloaded
|Swingarm, coil-sprung, oil-damped
|Dual discs, hydraulically operated
|Drum mechanically operated
|AT 25 x 8-12, tubeless
|AT 25 x 10-12, tubeless